Growing Together in the Light

A place for Friends and others to explore Quakerism. A place where, in the Light that comes from God, we may all grow and where we may hope to find a unity that underlies our diversity of language.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts, United States

Raised a Friend, I am currently a member of Fresh Pond Meeting in Cambridge, Mass. I am also active in Salem Quarterly Meeting and in New England Yearly Meeting.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

TMP, QUIP, visitors and spring

This has been an interesting week. This past weekend I attended the retreat of the FGC Traveling Ministries Program. Working on this series on ministry was a good preparation and while there I have had some insights that will inform what is yet to come. It was a good opportunity to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones. I had a chance to meet Lucy Duncan who had invited me to attend the Quakers Uniting in Publications (QUIP) annual meeting in April. I will be presenting on a panel on Quaker Blogging with Jez Smith and Robin Mohr. The panel will be moderated by Gil Skidmore. Lucy says that there is still room if you are interested. Details can be found here.


Sometime when I was in Pittsburgh at the TMP retreat this blog had it's 10,000th visitor. Now I keep a counter but I don't know if this is 100 people who have visited 100 times or 10,000 people who never came back. It is probably somewhere in between. So thank you all of you for stopping by and leaving comments from time to time.


Oh, and happy Spring.


Blessings to all.



Will T

1 Comments:

Blogger Gil S said...

Looking forward to meeting you at QUIP Will. Unfortunately Jez has decided to withdraw from the conference but I'm sure that Robin, you and I will be able to have an interesting conversation. All the best.

March 21, 2008 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home